Section 1 The Bare Facts
- Zachary David
- Hair Colour Black, Eye Colour Black-ish Brown Height
- 13 Years Old, September 1, 2003
- I was named by my Mom, Jacinto.
Hello, my name is Zach, I am 13 yrs old. My birthdate is, Sept 1, 2003. I have black hair, and Black-ish Brown Eye. I got my name from my parents, Jacinto.
Section 2 Family
- If I didn’t have parents when i grew up, I wouldn’t be here right now, I would be in the streets asking for money.
- I’m in the athletic part of the family
- I am the only child.
- My mom is the one who cleans the house, the one who studies a lot, and works at school
- I have a dad who plays basketball mostly all the time and he cooks for us, and builds the huge buses
- I love my parents because they always support me on what I love to do, like playing the guitar.
If I grew up without parents, i wouldn’t be where I am right now. I would be in the streets asking for money, or maybe even adopted. I am in the athletic part of the family, I am the only child. My mom does the cleaning, and the one who is a genius, and works at a school in the office. My dad is the athletic guy, and cooks food, and builds those big buses as his job. I love my parents, because they support me on what I love to do.
Section 3 Your Home
- My bedroom is just a medium size room, and I’m fine with it, I don’t really know how to describe my house, but I think I can live in that house for quite a while.
- I have a backyard with a basketball hoop, my dad mostly uses it. I sometimes play basketball in the backyard because, it’s a small space to play in.
- I lived in an apartment before, now I lived at a house, I got the house about 3-4 years ago.
My bed is just a medium size, and I’m okay with that. I don’t really know how to describe my house. I have a backyard with a basketball hoop, my dad mostly uses it, i sometimes when I feel like it. I lived in the apartment for about 2-3 years, now I live in a house 3-6 years. .
Section 4 Friends Over The Years
- In grade 3-6 I had friends who like to do what I do, parkour in the playground all the time, and play man hunt, and sometimes when school’s over I go to the playground and most of my friends were there so I join in.
- The best time I had with my friends was playing against them and teaming up with some of them on Dodgeball in Intramurals, most of the time I catch and dodge the balls, but sometimes I get hit, but If i do I always ask the most athletic one who is on the game to catch a ball, so everyone who got hit can play again.
- The things I share with my friends is playing the guitar, and play pc games with them.
From grade 3 to 6 I had friends who like to play outside with me, in the playground, we play tag & manhunt. We love to do parkour when we feel like it, when schools over we sometimes go to the playground when we have the time. But these years in grade 7 and 8 is different now, because we don’t go out anymore. So we just find different ways to do it. The best time I had with my friends was playing dodgeball against half of the class in gym. The things i share with my friends is me playing with the guitar in music class, and sharing them what I play in computers.
Section 5 You
- I am Shy, Athletic, Sorta Confident, Helpful, Caring.
- Not focusing on work, just daydreaming, in the past. Now I am 85% focused.
- I love to bike, play basketball a little, Running, Dodgeball, Guitar (Op at guitar), Play games on the pc, watch movies and Youtube videos.
- I joined a team, but it was 1-2 years ago. A Basketball team.
- I got a Basketball Trophy, from the team I was in. We got 2nd place.
- I admire, my parents because they tell me what the right thing to do, and help me focus on what I’m suppose to be doing, and support me on what I love to do, Guitar.
I am shy when I don’t know anyone, I am athletic, sorta confident, I am helpful, and caring. Before I try really hard to focus in school but I daydream, but now I’m okay I stay in focus now. I love to bike, play basketball-ish, Run all the time, Dodgeball, play the guitar. Play games on the pc only, watch movies and Youtube videos. I joined a basketball team about 2 years ago. Our team got 2nd place. I admire my parents because they’re the ones who work hard for what they’re goal is. They also help me focus on what’s more important.
Section 6 Timeline
September 1, 2003
When I Was Born
June 30, 2016
Passed Grade 7
August 10-20, 2016
Went to Alberta Edmonton, then to Calgary (Driving A Car for 24 HOURS!!)
August 30 to September 2, 2016
Went To Camp Nutimik
May 15, 2016
Started Playing Guitar
Section 7 School Days
- Sargent Park School, Mrs. Krosney is our Principal. I don’t really know anything about her.
- The best time I had in school was the beep test in gym, because I love to go to the gym and just have fun doing what we do. I know it was tiring but at least i passed.
Our Principal is Mrs. Krosney, I also don’t know anything about her. My best time in school was the beep test last year in grade 7, because I love to run. I know I’m not the fastest but I’m working on it.
Section 8 Future Plans
- In my future I hope I will pass College and go to University, I don’t really know what happens after that, still thinking about it.
- I hope to live in New York City.
- When I’m 25, I wouldn’t really know what I would look like, but I’m guessing I’m going to have a beard, and maybe big hair, not long.
In the future I hope I passed College and maybe go to the University, I don’t really know what happens after that. After that I think I might plan going to New York City. When I’m 25 I wouldn’t really know what I look like, but I might have a beard, and bigger hair, not long or an afro.