Joriz's Timeline and Autobiography

No Comments
this is my timeline and autobiography


Section #1: The Bare Facts
  • Joriz Balisacan
  • Black hair with dark brownish eyes
  • 5’2
  • Age-13 birthday April 6, 2003
  • My name is taken from José Rizal (the national hero of the Philippines)
  • My birthstone is diamond zodiac sign is Aries


My name is Joriz Balisacan, I have black hair and dark brownish eyes. I was named after José Rizal (the national hero of the Philippines). My height is 5’2 and I was born on April 6, 2003 My birthstone is diamond and my zodiac sign is Aries.


Section #2: Family
  • I wouldn’t be in this world without my family. My family is the one thing that keeps me motivated and make us push.
  • I'm the eldest in the family
  • I live in the house with 4 other people, they are my brother Jomer ( younger brother ), My mother and my father.
  • No
  • I have guppy fishes on 2 different aquariums and a dog mix of a chihuahua and a jack russell terrier mix breed. Guppy fishes are easy to maintain and they have nice color pattern.My dog is lovable, intelligient, and playful.


I am nothing without my family, they are the ones who motivates me and push on no matter what. I’m the eldest in the family of 4, my younger brother Jomer, and my parents. I don’t have an Ethnic Origin. I have fishes in 2 different aquarium and a dog as pets. My fishes are all guppies. I love guppies because they are easy to maintain and my dog is playful, intelligent and he is very lovable.


Section #3: Your Home
  • In the house that I live in, have 2 bedrooms, 1 washroom, a big backyard. What I like about this house is that it is a short walk to Sargent Park. 20 minute walk
  • I have lived at the Philippines part of my lift ( from 1 - 6) its was my birthplace.


Our house has 2 bedrooms, 1 washroom, and a very big backyard. What I like about my home is, it is a short walk to Sargent Park. Also its is a 20 minute walk from Sargent Park. I lived in The Philippines from age 1-6 then we moved here.


Section #4: Friend Over The Year
  • Jherswin,Coel, Kirby, and Darshan. What I like about these friends it’s because that they are supportive, funny.
  • The two best time us friends was when Coel and Jherswin mix 2 jones flavours which were cream soda and root beer. The second best time we had was when we played town of salem.
  • I really don’t have any hobbies I share with my friends.


My list of friends and Kirby, Jherswin, Coel, and Darshan. What I like about these 4 friends, they are very supportive and funny. The two best time we had as friends, was when Jherswin and Coel mixed 2 jones flavour cream soda and root beer, they started to make names for it. The second time was when we played Town of Salem. I don't share any of my interest with my friends.


Section #5: You
  • My personality is shy, outgoing, smart, helpful, talented
  • One of my Faults is to draw really good
  • I have an interest of game making(No I don’t have hobbies/habits)
  • No I’ not is a club/team/organization
  • Yes, I have gotten a medal at Science Fair and when I graduated in Wellington school
  • I admire my dad, because he is talented, hard working, loving


My personality traits are outgoing, shy, smart, helpful, and talented. One of my faults is to make drawing really good, I find it a challenge to make human faces. I don’t have any hobbies/habits but my interests are game making. I’m not in any clubs/organization, but I got a medals from the Science Fair and when I graduated from Wellington school. The only person that I admire is my dad because he is hardworking, loving, and talented.


Section #6: TimeLine


Timeline


Date
Event
April 6, 2003
I was born in a hospital in Manila at around 9:30 p.m.
June 13, 2007
My first day of elementary school in the philippines .
October 11, 2009
My family flown to Canada.
I transferred to Wellington school.
December 25, 2009
We had our first family christmas party in Canada.
December 31, 2015
I started watching my first anime Mirai nikki(the Future diary)
September 7, 2016
First day of grade 8 at Sargent Park
September 17, 2016
Finished season 1 of Fairy Tail (anime)


Section #7: School Days
  • Sargent Park, Ms. Krosney she is helpful and welcoming
  • My best time in this school was the Gym Riot. Everyone was very sporting, mostly everyone participated


The name of school I attending now is Sargent Park. My school’s principal is Ms. Krosney. She is very helpful and welcoming. My best time I have had in the school was the Gym riot because mostly everyone participated during the event.


Section #8: Future Plans
  • My future hope is that I graduate university, have a high paying job, travel around the world to see different places that I have never been to.
  • I hope to live back in the Philippines
  • I might look slim probably even going to be taller then my parents. Have a successful life like having a nice house and have an expensive car, could be even be a businessman. Probably have good looking mustache but not the crazy looking ones.

My future hope is to graduate in university and have a high paying job, travel around the world to see different places that I want to see. I hope in the future that I can live back where I was born, that is in the Philippines.I might look slim probably even going to be taller than my parents. Have a successful life like having a nice house and have a great fuel efficient car and could be even a businessman. I will probably have good looking mustache but not those crazy looking ones like something simple.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment