Jherswin's timeline and autobiography

No Comments
This is my autobiography



Section 1 The Bare Facts
  • Jherswin Manuel
  • Black, Brown
  • 5’2
  • 13, may 2nd 2003
  • No
  • My birthstone is an emerald and my zodiac sign is a Taurus

My name is Jherswin Manuel. I was born on may 2nd 2003. I have black hair and brown eyes. I am 5 feet 2 inches tall. My birthstone is an emerald and my zodiac sign is a Taurus.

Section 2 Family
  • Without my family i wouldn’t be in this world. Our family is the one thing that keeps us motivated
  • I’m the oldest one in my family.
  • I live in a house with 4 other people. One of them is my two younger brothers (Kyle -10 years old, and Adrian -7 years old). The other two is my mom and my dad. My brother has a birthmark noticeable somewhere on his face. My other brother has a scar noticeable on his lip.
  •    
  •      
Section 3 Your Home
  • My home is very small. It is divided into three parts. Top, middle, bottom.I live on the bottom. My backyard is small. There’s a rectangle cement ground that goes straight with the longer end sticking out. On the side is a smaller rectangle with a shed and a tree. My room is a small room. There’s a bed on the far end and a tv at the end of the bed.
  • When I first came to Canada the first place I remember living in was an apartment. After living there I moved in with my cousin. After moving in with them we moved to where i live now.

My home is very small. The whole building is divided into three parts, the top, middle, and the bottom. My backyard is small. The shape of it is a rectangle and on the bottom right side of that rectangle there’s a smaller rectangle where there’s a shed, tree, and some extra space. My room is small. Once you walk in there’s a bed on the far end, a tv on the end of that bed and on the left side is a closet. On the right side there’s a little box where old school things are.

When I first came to canada I lived in an apartment. There’s one big bedroom. Connected to that is something like a small hallway. At the end of that hallway there’s a sliding door. Once you open that door there’s a bathroom. The first thing you’ll probably see is a toilet. On the left side of that is a shower. On the right side of the toilet there’s a sink. At the very end of the right side there’s a door which leads to another hallway. On the left or right side of the hallway (depending on where you stand) there’s a sliding door which leads to a room. At the end of the hallway there’s a living room and a kitchen. After living there for a few years I moved in with my cousin. After living there for a few years I moved to where I am currently living right now.
Section 4 Friends Over The Years
  • One of my best friends that I met was a kid named Carl. I met him one day on a fishing trip and our parents got along very well. What I liked best was how we got along very well.
  • One of the best times I had with him was when we went fishing. I liked that because that was the first time we met. My second favourite thing was when he came to visit after a few years.
  • We both like to draw, play outside, etc
Section 5 You
  • Sometimes I’m shy, sometimes I’m outgoing. I’m a
  • One of my faults is that I
  • I have no interests. My hobbies are magic tricks, drawing, boxing, and basketball
  • No. I do not belong to any clubs.
  • Yes. I have gotten a few awards in my lifetime.
Section 6 Timeline
Section 7 School Days
  • Sargent Park, Ms. Krosney
  • My favourite school activity was
Section 8 Future Plans  

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment